7/04/2014

MOUNTAIN BREEZE 
_____________________________

photo

IMG_2202

IMG_2066

photo

IMG_2065

L1190894

photo

photo

I'm quite a beach girl. Loving the sea, sand and sun. But this time I had a chance to visit the resort in Khaoyai. "ESCAPE" hotel, that the place which is the newly opened just the last February. The hotel is surrounded with the big heels both up front and behind. The cool breeze welcome me as soon as I step out of the car. The breeze that I'm not familiar with purely, clear air, non-salty smell like when you are at the beach. It's quite a great moment though. I stay at the pool villa which have the private pool just right next to your room with the most stunning green scenery just in front of your eyes.
The room is very cozy and full with all facilitates bath tub, rain shower, television and wifi. No doubt that I spend my first evening here in the private pool. Unbelievable that it's a warm water pool the temperature just perfect it not feel too warm or hot it just don't make you chill when you are in the water for quite a while. I have to say this the one of the best thing here.
I finished from the pool for dinner time. We drove a bit to the plaza near by call "Primo piaza"Italian style restaurant that I quite love the atmosphere its just feel like they bring the Italy to me. I went on the week day so its less people but its nice feel like I own the place for that night the band was just playing for me.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This place looks so beautiful, I'm planning to visit Khao Yai this summer so may have to book in a night or two here xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...